Online Marketing Plan: Selling Your Home via the Internet
94% of Buyers use the internet to begin their home search and 51% of Buyers found the home they purchased via the internet!*
* 2022 NAR Profile of Homebuyers and Sellers
Most buyers perform extensive research on the internet BEFORE ever contacting a real estate agent or seeing a property. Rest assured, we have been trained to listen, be creative, and use proven online sales strategies to get your home sold quickly and for maximum dollar. We fuse high-tech with high-touch throughout the process, communicating with you regularly. Having a tailored online marketing plan for your home is a MUST!
Don't be taken by "gimmicky" real estate programs that "promise" to sell your home in a certain period of time - typically offering promises to sell your home in 60 or 90 days- one even in 5 days! The fine print usually requires you to make upgrades to your home and/or drop your price significantly. Either way, your bottom line is significantly impacted.
Why list with Crabtree & Young?
Our marketing plan is designed to maximize the exposure of your home, creating as much interest as possible. We will:
- Price your home strategically so you're competitive with the current market and price trends. Review pricing weekly and notify you of market changes which may affect pricing.
- List your home not only on the Greenville area MLS, but also on the Western Upstate area MLS, of which we are a member. Exposure on 2 separate MLSs.
- Feature your home on our website and provide information about your home, schools, and more. Each website inquiry is followed up with a personal phone call.
- Advertise your home in our newsletter, as well as in direct mail campaigns, email campaigns, and social media.
- Target active buyers and investors in our database who are looking for homes in like yours.
- Optimize your home's Internet presence by using the maximum number of photographs allowed and utilizing a search engine-optimized description of your property.
- Use a combination of professional HDR photography, drone photography, and virtual tours placed on multiple websites to attract local, out-of-state, and international buyers.
- Target your marketing at active real estate agents who specialize in buyers who want homes in your neighborhood. This includes agents who have recently sold or shown homes in your price range and area, and all the agents at our local brokerage.
- Provide timely feedback from prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home, making suggestions for improvement as required. Aggressively follow up with any buyers who show interest.
- Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms, updates, and terrific curb appeal. (We offer virtual staging for vacant homes, too!)
- Place "for sale" signage in your yard, complete with QR-coded information easily accessible to drive-by prospects that alerts us to their inquiry and captures their phone number.
- Distribute “Just Listed" notices to your neighbors and other area neighborhoods in the same price range, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
- Create a home book, comment cards, and/or fliers to place inside your property, pointing out updates and features we want to be sure prospective buyers won’t overlook.
- Create and market open houses to promote your property to prospective buyers.
We would love to show you what we can do for your listing. Contact us today!